Delicious, no-fuss pancakes made from almond flour, garbanzo bean flour, and healthy flaxseed meal. These pancakes are complete with healthy protein and fat. Use low-sugar berries as toppings and get in important vitamins and nutrients.
Gluten-free Flax Pancakes
- Pancake Mix
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 cup flax seed meal
- 1 cup garbanzo bean flour
- 3 tbsp erythritol or 1 tsp spoonable stevia
- 3 tbsp gluten-free baking powder (aluminum Free)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Combine thoroughly and store
- For Pancakes
- 1 cup Pancake Mix from above
- 3/4 cup Milk (almond, coconut, organic whole milk)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 organic egg
- Frozen berries (for syrup)
- Mix batter and cook in coconut oil.
- Drop pancake batter into the hot pan to your preferred size.
- When the edges of the pancakes brown, flip and cook the other side until brown.
- Serve with berry syrup (frozen berries boiled to syrup consistency). Use low-sugar berries to make it Advanced Plan, such as strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries.